Pre-spaced, ready-to-apply vinyl lettering and numbers as small as ¼ inch- (5/32" or 4mm if ALL CAPS!*)
Both inches and metric sizes. Liberal quantity discounts beginning at just 13 characters.
$3 First Class shipping ($4 International First Class) available on most orders. No minimum order.
• Office directory and name plate lettering • Automotive, aircraft and medical equipment lettering
• Lettering for prototypes and mock-ups • Hours and identity lettering for doors • Model airplane & drone lettering
• Restoration projects • Boat slip numbers • Horse stall numbers • Mail box numbers • Identification lettering and numbers
Name of Font
Use scroll bars to view more fonts
NEW FOR 2018!
- Reduced prices on 73% of sizes below 1" !
- 4 new smaller sizes added !
- We cut Inches sizes now down to 5/32" * !
- We cut Metric sizes now down to 4mm* !
* CAPS only / medium to bold sans-serif
Quantity Price Breaks
(Click to see your discount)
of the same vinyl grade and color
Pricing is based on 3 factors:
- the grade of vinyl- intermediate (6 year rated) or premium (8 year
rated). Intermediate grade vinyl is thicker than premium and doesn't conform well
to surface irregularities.
- the lettering height- based on the normal height of the capital letters (usually the capital letter " I " or the numeral " 1 " of that font .)
- the total number of characters of the same vinyl grade and color (sizes & fonts can be mixed).
- Metallic gold or silver- add 16% to Premium price. Frosted vinyl (for glass): add 18% to Premium price. Frosted vinyl can be tough to cut and weed at smaller sizes so the minimum size on frosted is 1/2".
- If you're unsure which font size would work just let us know the desired font and the approximate length you'd like it to be.
- Numerals in a font are sometimes smaller than the font height of the letters so just let us know if you want them sized to match. No additional charge.
- Prices are for online or emailed orders only where we can copy and paste the desired copy.
- Do you have specific needs? Like a particular font, symbols, vertical lettering, arced text for around knobs, condensing to fit, reverse cut for glass, reverse weeded panel... - just ask. We want to help and we love a challenge!
- The minimum sizes seen above refer to cutting from premium grade vinyl. We do not cut lettering 1/4" and below from intermediate grade vinyl. Minimum size for intermediate is 1/8" larger than indicated above.
- Sizes smaller than 1/4" can only be cut from bold to medium weight sans serif fonts and CAPS only.
- Although our specialty is small vinyl lettering we can cut larger sizes when requested. Base price per character for sizes over 3" in premium grade vinyl is one half the height; Intermediate grade is 80% of that amount.
- High quality paper transfer tape (R-Tape Conform) is applied to the lettering after weeding. On very small lettering we use a clear transfer tape (TransferRite Ultra) instead. The clear makes it easier to position the lettering, but it has a bit more tack than the paper tape and requires extra care when removing it not to lift the letters.
- We encourage you to post a picture and comments of your finished project on our SmallLettering Facebook page.
||Maroon or Burgundy
|Gentian or Royal Blue
Use as many of the groups as you need. Or just email us
if you don't like forms.